SEO Packages: Cost for Services
How much does SEO cost? It’s a widely asked question with no straightforward answer. Depending on the unique needs of your business, Brafton can curate an affordable SEO package to meet your budget and deliver on quality. Here’s a quick overview of the ingredients offered as part of our SEO packages:
Website Audit Services:
$810-$10,800, depending on the depth of the audit.
Technical SEO Consulting Services:
$270 per hour of work.
Search Performance Briefs for a Targeted Keyword:
Content for SEO:
$1.35 per word.
Benchmark SEO Reports and Ongoing Reporting:
General SEO Tips, Tricks and Guidance:
Our SEO Pricing Model
At Brafton, we determine the pricing of our SEO packages based on units. Each unit is the equivalent of $135 in spend. Units can be applied across any of our services, regardless of whether or not they pertain to SEO.
Types of SEO Packages
Brafton’s SEO packages are geared toward your business and are based on proven techniques to deliver a successful SEO campaign. Our search engine packages include the following services built on Brafton’s SEO philosophy:
Gain insight into the phrases your target market is searching for and then use them strategically to drive search engine traffic to your website.
Make sure your web design is easy to navigate and effortlessly responsive to the needs of your audience to keep them there as long as possible.
Thought leadership and value-driven content will prove your business is an expert in the field and will turn visitors into customers.
Links & Reach:
Link building to and from your content – from trusted, reputable sources – will enhance the credibility of your website, not just to Google crawlers but to the visitors of your website.
Bring online traffic from your local community and the surrounding area to your website and more foot traffic to your brick-and-mortar location with clear local SEO techniques, including Google Map optimisation.
The SEO Experts On-Demand
Each SEO campaign we help create, implement and analyse is backed by your dedicated, experienced SEO specialist. Each SEO expert is trained on today’s best practises and has put their skills to work for clients across industries and geographies.
Our SEO team has seen what works. We’ll help you tie strategic SEO techniques into your digital marketing efforts for the greatest impact.
Brafton staffs all its SEO experts in-house:
Create engaging copy that’s optimised for keyword ranking via a proprietary content development process.
Develop SEO strategies for clients and steer spend to where it can have the best effect; deliver analytics reports and perform keyword research. Content strategies are ultimately responsible for bottom-line SEO results.
Conduct technical SEO audits and website audits, develop audience personas, assist with website redesigns, create Search Performance Briefs and complete many more niche SEO tasks.
Website Developers and Designers:
Work with strategists, consultants and writers to create graphics and web elements that are optimised for responsive website design.
Produce video content and ensure they are tagged with the proper metadata to improve visibility to search crawlers.
Social Media Strategists:
Manage and assist social media campaigns that are crucial for promoting content for SEO and driving traffic to webpages.
Website Audit Services
Brafton offers comprehensive website audits that help identify factors that negatively influence your site’s performance in search, such as 404 errors, duplicate content, toxic links, XML sitemap issues and other factors that have some bearing on your site’s indexicality on search engine results pages.
Our website audit services are delivered in one of five packages:
Our website audit services are delivered in one of five packages:
- Bronze (6 units): A basic site crawl revealing top-level errors and the priority level of each.
- Silver (20 units): A detailed docket of exactly what’s wrong with your site, a scorecard of your most immediate problems and analysis of each error.
- Gold (40 units): Our full-audit analysis of every problem affecting your site and recommendations for each.
- Platinum (80 units): All of the above, plus in-depth competitive and social analysis for five competitors of your choice.
- Competitor and Social Analysis (8 units): Organic, paid, backlinking and social analysis of one of your competitors.
On-Page SEO Services
On-page SEO services are more customised than our website audit packages, and this is reflected in the pricing model: 2 units per each consulting hour. A Brafton consultant can perform specific functions and bill by the hour or be tasked with more investigative projects to help get to the core of recent changes in your site’s search performance.
- In-depth keyword research to target potential customers.
- SEO audit.
- Schema markup.
- XML sitemap assistance.
- Meta-description analysis and writing.
- Mobile optimisation.
- Website redesign assistance.
- Link structure optimisation.
- SSL setup.
- And more.
Search Performance Briefs
A Search Performance Brief is a creative blueprint for writers that substantially increases the likelihood of ranking for a target keyword and driving qualified traffic. Used in lieu of content mapping, each brief is valued at 3 units and includes:
- Word count recommendations.
- Secondary and semantic keywords to include in copy.
- Topics that need to be covered to satisfy searcher intent.
- Topics and key terms to cover that will help you stand out in SERPs.
- Internal linking opportunities.
- Metadata recommendations.
- And more.
Content for SEO
A single unit equates to 100 written words. Written-word units can be applied to all of the following types of content marketing for SEO purposes:
- Blog posts: Top-of-funnel content that helps increase the number of relevant keywords your site ranks for.
- Website content creation: Conversion landing pages, product descriptions and other static website copy.
- Copy refreshes for existing web content: Content re-optimisation improves the SEO value of your existing webpages. Writers optimise copy based on hard data delivered by Brafton’s consultants.
- Guest posts: Ghostwritten thought-leadership articles that can be submitted to other blogs and websites to earn backlinks that will boost your site’s authority scores.
All of these assets are supported by a proprietary content mapping process that is built into the cost of each unit. The only exception is any asset that receives a Search Performance Brief.
The same value of 1 unit per 100 words applies to gated assets such as white papers, eBooks, infographics, case studies, email newsletters and other forms of lead-generation content.
SEO Analytics Reports
Benchmark analytics reports compiled through Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other SEO tools are free to any client who is currently enrolled to receive any SEO services.
Quarterly metrics reports that track key performance indicators, as well as conversion tracking for clients using our call-to-action services, are also complementary.
Advanced analysis, including site architecture analysis and technical audit services, on the other hand, are usually billed by the hour (2 units).
As a leading SEO agency in Australia, our team can integrate multiple data sources into convenient reporting dashboards, including metrics from non-SEO platforms like Google Ads.
There is no “wrong” or “right”
amount to spend on a strategy,
presuming the strategy is
within your budget and
delivers tangible ROI.
SEO Strategy Services
The monthly or annual costs of an SEO strategy that encompasses some combination of the SEO services listed above can vary significantly depending on the needs of the business. There is no “wrong” or “right” amount to spend on a strategy, presuming the SEO plan is within your budget and delivers tangible ROI.
Most SEO strategies will entail some combination of the following types of SEO campaigns:
- On-page SEO: Technical SEO, on-page content creation for SEO and other “on-site” SEO efforts.
- Off-page SEO: Social media management, guest posts, influencer outreach, backlinking strategies and other “off-site” efforts to improve your site’s visibility in search.
- International SEO: Targets audiences in search in specific countries and in particular languages.
- National SEO: Focuses on broad, non-regional keywords that are used to help attract a national audience of customers.
- Local SEO: SEO efforts targeted to searches with local intent and can include Google Maps marketing, Google My Business optimisation and other services designed to win a local presence in search results.
- À la carte: We can tackle campaigns for regional SEO, mobile SEO, e-commerce SEO and more.
The cost of a monthly SEO package will be different for every client, depending on what they need and which SEO services will deliver the greatest impact to their organisation.
Social Media Marketing Services
Social media marketing helps build an audience on the most popular social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and more.
While not a direct SEO ranking signal, social media marketing can expand the reach of your content to new audiences. This helps drive traffic to your content, which in turn, can positively impact a page’s positioning in SERPs.
We offer various pricing models for social media services, including but not limited to:
- Social media management packages: 14 to 33 units per month, depending on the package.
- Social media posts: 1 unit for 3 to 6 posts depending on the channel, with a 5-unit per-month minimum spend.
- Social engagement videos: 3 units per video.
- Social media contest creation and management: 8 units.
- Custom reporting: 6 units per report.
- Social listening: 2 units per hour or custom-quoted.
- Live Tweeting: Multiple pricing options.
Other SEO Services
Your business is unique, and the tools you use to achieve SEO success should be, too. Brafton can curate affordable SEO packages that also include some of the following additional SEO services:
- Technical Integration: 35 units.
- Persona Development: 60 units.
- Technical Support (task-specific): 2 units per hour.
- Website Updates (technical): 2 units.
- Website Problem Diagnosis (troubleshooting and technical errors): 4 units.
- Calls to action: 3 units per CTA.
- Email Marketing: Custom quote.
Not in Australia?
Check out our international SEO Packages Services: