Why You Need an Email Marketing Strategy
Email should be a part of any digital marketing programme. It helps brands reach large swathes of potential customers quickly and easily. Whatever business, marketing or commercial goals you’ve set out for your next campaign, the right email campaign can help achieve them.
Email marketing strategies can score big wins with:
- Building brand awareness.
- Generating qualified leads.
- Nurturing your top sales prospects.
- Winning meaningful conversions that directly translate into more sales and higher revenue.
Brafton’s experienced email marketing consultants will help craft the right email marketing strategy to match your industry, audience and goals. Take advantage of our email marketing services to reach a wider audience and bring in more qualified leads.
So, where do you start? That’s where Brafton’s email marketing consulting services come into play. Our expert consultants can help with everything from creating email marketing campaigns to writing email copy.
How to Get Your Email Campaign Started
Every email marketing campaign needs a detailed strategy to target the right audience and deliver results. Brafton has established a can’t-miss step-by-step process to support any commercial goals.
When you partner with Brafton, you’ll work with a dedicated digital marketing consultant who has the experience and expertise to get your email strategy off the ground and produce meaningful results.
Here’s how the typical process works:
1. Define Your Audience
Your target audience informs every aspect of email marketing, from the message to the tone to the call to action to the sending frequency. We first need to outline who we’re trying to reach before we can begin devising the best email marketing strategy possible:
- Are they consumers or business users?
- Are they already familiar with your brand, or is this going to be an awareness campaign?
- Have they signed up for your newsletter?
- Are they a former or returning customer?
With those questions answered, our expert team of email marketers can get a better idea of who we are trying to reach and how to effectively engage them.
2. Build an Email List
Once you have a broad idea of who you want to target, you can start to dig deeper and create an email list filled with qualified leads, potential prospects or former customers.
Brafton can help build out a subscriber list by developing conversion-oriented content that features:
- Sign-up forms.
- Email newsletter enrolments.
- Event registration opportunities.
- Other calls to action.
Segmenting your sales targets even further will refine your email lists, letting you create dedicated campaigns for specific audiences based on their level of engagement, position in the sales funnel and more.
3. Set Your Goals
No campaign is complete without goals. Your digital marketing consultant can help identify the goals that will be the most lucrative for your company, and set realistic targets for them.
From there, we will ideate on ways your emails can support your goals. Some common examples of email campaign goals include:
- Increase sales or conversions on a specific landing page.
- Increase eBook or white paper downloads.
- Increase newsletter subscribers.
- Increase demo or sales requests.
We will then identify the assets, messages, email types and other factors that will help you achieve your email goals.
4. Create Your Campaign
Once you’re ready to set up the email campaign, our in-house team of content creators can help. There are several aspects to an effective email campaign:
First, there’s the creation of the actual emails:
- Copy: Clean and compelling copywriting is essential for a campaign that generates real results. Our editorial team has the expertise needed to write excellent content for your emails.
- Design: You only have one chance to make a good impression. Our graphic designers are adept at creating email templates that are on-brand, beautiful and engaging.
Then, there’s the process of setting up the campaign in the email programme of your choice. We have extensive experience using the most common email automation platforms like Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot and more. Don’t use one of these?
That’s OK; we’re flexible! We’ve accommodated plenty of additional platforms, and are always willing to work with your brand’s existing marketing automation structure.
5. Measure the Results
All digital marketing should be data-led. That means making decisions based on the actual successes (or failures) of your marketing efforts, and the ways in which people respond to your emails, social media posts, website and more.
Your consultant will review the most important metrics to your marketing efforts on a monthly basis, ensuring nothing gets overlooked and that all data leads to the best possible results.
What to Expect from Brafton Email Marketing Consulting Services
We offer end-to-end email marketing consulting services, supporting every aspect of your strategy and working to deliver real results that benefit your brand. Our email marketing solutions help launch any type of campaign or strategy:
- Targeted asset launches.
- Drip email.
- Lead generation.
- Prospect nurturing.
- Email newsletter campaigns.
- Automated email messaging and synchronised sends.
- Content-driven outreach.
Managing Email Marketing at Scale
Brafton uses a number of different marketing automation and email marketing tools to scale up your efforts and match your capabilities to your aspirations.
Email automation is an important component to any email marketing campaign, allowing your brand to reach the largest audience possible with minimal effort:
- Create customised subject lines based on diligently crafted email templates.
- Precisely plan out a release schedule that sends the right message at the right time.
- Develop drip email campaigns that evolve depending on how recipients respond.
Even at a large scale, email marketing campaigns are designed to run themselves, continuing to engage prospective customers, nurture leads and produce valuable conversions. They’re the perfect way to support your marketing efforts.
Email is one of the most important marketing channels you can use today. Get more out of your email strategies by working with an expert consultant.
Let Brafton guide your next email marketing campaign. Our email marketing services can help you meet all your marketing, business and commercial goals.