Let Us Take Over Your Socials
We work with all of the most popular social media networks. We adapt our social media strategy to the target audience and the nature of the platform.
Facebook is the most popular social media network in the world. However, many younger users have been abandoning the platform for others. Facebook’s primary growth is in the over 55 population.
Twitter focuses on real-time feeds, especially news feeds. While Twitter is less popular than other social media networks, its users tend to be more engaged, checking their feeds repeatedly throughout the day. They also often focus on following brands instead of other users.
LinkedIn is primarily for professional relationships. College graduates and the employed are the most likely to use the platform. However, it’s not checked as often as other networks, with many visiting weekly.
Instagram is used mostly for sharing photos and videos. Especially popular among young adults aged 18-29, this platform is ideal for brands that rely on images to demonstrate their products.
Pinterest has a large population of female professionals with higher incomes. Like Instagram, its focus is on sharing photo and video content.
As these points demonstrate, not all social media platforms are used for the same things or by the same people. A good social media campaign takes these differences into account while planning its strategy across various platforms.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“We’ve gotten a 50%–200% increase in the number of people who’ve filled out a form from the content … and received more impressions and requests for information. It’s also evident that our audiences have stayed on our articles for a longer period of time.”
– Chris Vitale, VP & Partner at Phone Ninjas
“The social media team has been extremely supportive — they took the few words we used to describe what we want and turned that into a whole campaign that makes sense for us.“
– Barbara Clifton, Marketing and Communication Manager
“The reporting has been really fantastic. We receive bi-weekly reporting, intro reporting and monthly reporting which has helped us understand who’s coming to our pages and what content is working.”
– Kimberley Schepers, Marketing and Communications Manager
What Makes a Good Social Media Marketing Agency
Naturally, you’ll want to be sure the agency you hire to run your social media campaigns has the necessary credentials to be at the top of its game. A good social media marketing agency has:
- Customer testimonials and success stories. What do previous or current clients say about the agency?
- Its own social media pages that are regularly updated. It’s vital that they not only have social media accounts themselves but also keep them up-to-date with constant additions.
- A readily-available portfolio of successes to share. Have a good idea what their past work looks like so you can see an accurate picture of what to expect.
- A long-term plan for your social media marketing package. It’s one thing to have short-term solutions such as buying followers, but this is far from an ideal solution. A successful social media marketing campaign should have ideas for the long-term. It’s not just about gaining followers for a short-term boost — it’s also about reliably spreading the brand and its message.
- Exceptional customer service. How often are agents available to help you when you need it? How involved is the agency when both introducing and managing social media content? You never know when you might need help fast, so make sure they’re readily available when it matters.
Here at Brafton, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We’ll listen to and understand exactly what you’re looking for in a social media package and always keep you in the loop.
Social Media Management & Strategy
Social media campaigns serve many essential functions in today’s social media advertising landscape, from brand awareness and relationship-building to targeted audience engagement and lead generation.
Brafton provides numerous social media management packages tailored to your specific business requirements, each led by a dedicated strategist. Based on the social media management package of your choice, your social media advertising strategist will manage their targeted efforts on 1 (bronze), 2 (silver), 3 (gold) or 4 (platinum) social media networks.
Your strategist also functions as a social media manager who works to:
- Increase followers.
- Optimise content curation.
- Post on a regular basis on a social media platform.
- Drive traffic to your website through social networks.
- Participate in compelling conversations to enrich your social media presence.
- Manage influencer relations with thought leaders in your industry.
- Help maintain optimal settings for your social media accounts.
A social media strategy expert provides monthly metrics reports, with data on the effectiveness of your current social media marketing strategy, as well as the steps needed to further improve that strategy. Clients will also learn about the latest industry insights for content and become more familiar with social media marketing best practices.
Additional Social Media Options
Brafton social media marketing strategists may post content on your behalf as part of an à la carte option separate from regular channel management. In addition to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ one-off posts, we can help with YouTube content, create custom Snapchat geofilters and post-specific image content.
If your audience lives on Twitter, Brafton offers live Tweeting for breaking news and event coverage, either in-person or remotely. We can also supplement live Tweeting with live blogging or real-time content updates via other social media networks.
Social media marketing strategists can also create and manage contests on the social networks of your choice for added brand promotion and content lead generation.
All à la carte content options come with detailed performance reporting, along with suggested next steps and future campaign content ideation.
Social Media Advertising
Targeted advertising across major social networks is a highly effective content strategy for engaging audiences, generating leads and driving conversions. Brafton social media content strategists will create and manage all social network ad campaigns on your behalf. Each content creation campaign will include in-depth reporting across platforms and can feature custom imagery.
Social Media Consulting
Your social media marketing consultant engages in social listening to discover content creation insights regarding trending topics in your industry. This information can then be used to craft relevant, valuable digital marketing content for sharing with your followers. Social listening also allows content creation strategists to identify and assess your company’s reputation and that of its products or services across various social channels. Social media marketing strategists will respond and interact with your target audience based on your brand guidelines and objectives.
You can also have your social media marketing strategist join active social media communities and accounts relevant to your industry and target audience on platforms such as LinkedIn. Strategists will engage influential members of your target audience to organically grow your list of followers, expand your social media marketing reach and help bring you one step closer to achieving your business goals.
Not in Australia?
Check out our international Social Media Packages: